Amazon Affiliate Link
- If you're looking for a job and have Engineering/Energy Project Management experience, especially nuclear, shoot... fb.me/ZcWDpR5N 6 years ago
- Keep your kids zipping and zooming along with @ClifBar. Nutritious snacks made just for kids! #CLIFkid http://t.co/rlUDPUFItO 7 years ago
- I just got paid cash to buy my favorite brand of milk! Tap to download the free Ibotta app: ibotta.com #ibottamilk 7 years ago
- I just earned money for buying Smart Ones™ Oatmeal using Ibotta! You should too! @EatYourBest http://t.co/LzGE8WpLaO 7 years ago
- Earn money for buying @clearhair Ultra Shea Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask with Ibotta and have the #BestNightEver http://t.co/RyPG6SaHM2 7 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
New country, new habits? I’m sitting here enjoying the sound of my boys playing, but Theo is still not wearing pants. Or shorts. He’s gone through three pairs today and they are all drying. This habit of not wearing pants has apparently … Continue reading
We are home. I have probably been on at least nine flights to Managua in the last three years, and with the exception of one, I don’t remember much about each specific journey. That said, I am certain that … Continue reading
We fly out tomorrow night. We’re feeling a bunch of conflicting emotions, but mostly we’re excited. Please pray for us in this transition. We won’t be in our home until the end of August, and we have no idea … Continue reading
We are driving out tomorrow morning for Houston. I’m super excited, but also dreading the goodbyes that accompany leaving. I’ve already had some pretty emotional goodbyes, but tomorrow will be very emotional as we say farewell to both sets of … Continue reading
Our former residence is empty. Our hearts are full. We are tired. Next stop, Seattle for the weekend.
Tate’s always been a very concrete kid. One of my favorite examples of this happened at a wedding last summer. Tate was playing ping pong with a 20-something guy and the following conversation transpired: Ping pong player: Tate, you sure … Continue reading
As of today (June 13th) Mark and I have been married for 8.5 years! It’s been a long road, but I’m thrilled to see where we’ve been and where we’re going. It’s always an adventure, that’s for sure!
Forgive me, but my house is a disaster. This, friends, is what an international move looks like at the Stearns’ house… …and we’ve got a long way to go.