Amazon Affiliate Link
- If you're looking for a job and have Engineering/Energy Project Management experience, especially nuclear, shoot... fb.me/ZcWDpR5N 6 years ago
- Keep your kids zipping and zooming along with @ClifBar. Nutritious snacks made just for kids! #CLIFkid http://t.co/rlUDPUFItO 6 years ago
- I just got paid cash to buy my favorite brand of milk! Tap to download the free Ibotta app: ibotta.com #ibottamilk 6 years ago
- I just earned money for buying Smart Ones™ Oatmeal using Ibotta! You should too! @EatYourBest http://t.co/LzGE8WpLaO 6 years ago
- Earn money for buying @clearhair Ultra Shea Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask with Ibotta and have the #BestNightEver http://t.co/RyPG6SaHM2 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
As of today (June 13th) Mark and I have been married for 8.5 years! It’s been a long road, but I’m thrilled to see where we’ve been and where we’re going. It’s always an adventure, that’s for sure!
Forgive me, but my house is a disaster. This, friends, is what an international move looks like at the Stearns’ house… …and we’ve got a long way to go.
The more you lose yourself in something that is bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. ~Norman Vincent Peale
This is why Mara is going with us…the boys sleep much better with her around. On June 18th we’ll drive out of the Pacific Northwest, south to California, over through Arizona and New Mexico, and then to Texas. Once in … Continue reading
Mark shared the following yesterday at a farewell party. I was touched by the words, and wanted to share them with you. Hopefully you will remember this whenever you’re feeling like you’re at the edge of the Grand Canyon. As … Continue reading
It’s nice to know that he’s got my back. We’re in this thing together.