- We are working on the house. More accurately, Mark and the boys are working on the house. We hope it will be done within the next week.
- This week at the orphanage it seems like a tsunami has gone through trying to destroy this place. I’m not able to get into details at this point, but we really need prayer.
- Specific prayers for the older kids, we’re starting a worldview Bible study that has really gotten all of them thinking-which is awesome! But the attacks are coming on strong.
- Prayers for the leadership as they are revising our foundational documents. They are undertaking an monumental task. The question they are pondering right now is, “What does success at Casa Bernabe look like?” We’re not going for generalities here, we’re going for specifics. It’s a long process but so important for the future.
- Tate and Theo love school! Well, Tate loves school and Theo is tolerating it. That’s a win in my book.
- Please also pray for unity among the staff here.
- And my Grandpa. I just heard that my Grandpa Jim is in the hospital. I feel very helpless and far away.
Thanks for sticking around, sorry it’s been so long since we’ve posted. We’re hoping to have internet issues worked out soon!