Also, I am realizing that I fail at blogging, but I’m trying! In the last couple of weeks we have…
- Rescued two kittens that were a day old. They died 10 days later.
- Been doing our worldview study and hanging out with these three guys as much as possible. They all used to live at the orphanage and don’t anymore, but we love them to bits and pieces. We’re so thankful that they are apart of our lives here.
- Worked on the house every day. We are in the process of moving in!
- Got stuck in the muck in the truck.
- Spent a lot of time at hardware stores getting supplies to fix the house.
And last but CERTAINLY not least, we celebrated Tate’s 6th birthday!
This list is certainly not comprehensive, but I wanted to try and give you an idea of what life looks like these days. Thanks for checking in, I promise I will try to do better keeping you up to date…sometimes it’s hard to get thoughts processed enough to write them down, but I’m working at it.