Amazon Affiliate Link
- If you're looking for a job and have Engineering/Energy Project Management experience, especially nuclear, shoot... fb.me/ZcWDpR5N 8 years ago
- Keep your kids zipping and zooming along with @ClifBar. Nutritious snacks made just for kids! #CLIFkid http://t.co/rlUDPUFItO 8 years ago
- I just got paid cash to buy my favorite brand of milk! Tap to download the free Ibotta app: ibotta.com #ibottamilk 8 years ago
- I just earned money for buying Smart Ones™ Oatmeal using Ibotta! You should too! @EatYourBest http://t.co/LzGE8WpLaO 8 years ago
- Earn money for buying @clearhair Ultra Shea Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask with Ibotta and have the #BestNightEver http://t.co/RyPG6SaHM2 8 years ago
Category Archives: Brothers
Theo and I were looking through pictures today and we saw this one. Even though he’s only three, he recognized himself. He also knew Ana. As he looked at the picture he said,
“Mom, I really miss Ana and my hermanos. Let’s go to them.”
I agree, son. Let’s go.
I could probably post about a dozen pictures of Asner with Tate. He’s so patient with him, it’s beautiful.
Help your brother’s boat across and your own will reach the shore. ~Hindu Proverb
There is a destiny that makes us brothers, no one goes his way alone; all that we send into the lives of others, comes back into our own. -Edwin Markham
They may not look alike, but the three of them call each other “bro”. “People are realizing that color has no bearing on what’s known as brotherhood.” Omar Epps
I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. ~Maya Angelou