Amazon Affiliate Link
- If you're looking for a job and have Engineering/Energy Project Management experience, especially nuclear, shoot... fb.me/ZcWDpR5N 7 years ago
- Keep your kids zipping and zooming along with @ClifBar. Nutritious snacks made just for kids! #CLIFkid http://t.co/rlUDPUFItO 7 years ago
- I just got paid cash to buy my favorite brand of milk! Tap to download the free Ibotta app: ibotta.com #ibottamilk 7 years ago
- I just earned money for buying Smart Ones™ Oatmeal using Ibotta! You should too! @EatYourBest http://t.co/LzGE8WpLaO 7 years ago
- Earn money for buying @clearhair Ultra Shea Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask with Ibotta and have the #BestNightEver http://t.co/RyPG6SaHM2 7 years ago
When we first met Kevin, he looked like this…(he’s on the right, and that’s my mom in the middle) And we loved him. A year and a half later he was removed from the orphanage. Then he repented and asked … Continue reading
Our former residence is empty. Our hearts are full. We are tired. Next stop, Seattle for the weekend.
As of today (June 13th) Mark and I have been married for 8.5 years! It’s been a long road, but I’m thrilled to see where we’ve been and where we’re going. It’s always an adventure, that’s for sure!
The more you lose yourself in something that is bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. ~Norman Vincent Peale
It’s nice to know that he’s got my back. We’re in this thing together.
Theo and I were looking through pictures today and we saw this one. Even though he’s only three, he recognized himself. He also knew Ana. As he looked at the picture he said,
“Mom, I really miss Ana and my hermanos. Let’s go to them.”
I agree, son. Let’s go.
I could probably post about a dozen pictures of Asner with Tate. He’s so patient with him, it’s beautiful.